Classified Ads for December 13, 2018
158 LEGAL NOTICE
The Trial Court
Probate and Family Court
Summons by Publication
Toquyen Nguyen Plaintiff (s) V.
Minh Truong Defendant (s)
To the above named Defendant(s): A complaint has been presented to this court by the Plaintiff seeking a Complaint For Custody-Support-Parenting Time. You are required to serve upon Toquyen Nguyen, whose address is 10 Bloomington St. #2, Boston, MA 02122 your answer on or before the 3rd day of January 2019. If you fail to do so, the court will proceed to the hearing and adjudication of this action. You are also required to file a copy of your answer in the office of the Register of this Court at Boston
Witness, Brian J. Dunn, Esquire, First Judge of said Court, this 8 day of November, 2018.
COMPLAINT FOR CUSTODY-SUPPORT-PARENTING TIME PURSUANT TO G.L. C.209C, DOCKET NO. 18W1061.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts, The Trial Court, Probate and Family Court, Suffolk Division.
Toquyen T Nguyen, Plaintiff
Minh Q. Truong, Defendant
1) Plaintiff, who resides at 10 Bloomington St., Apt.#2, Dorchester, MA. 02122, is the mother of a child born out of wedlock.
2) The child who is the subject of this complaint is: Sophia Truong, Current Age 11, Date of Birth 4/14/2007, 10 Bloomington St., Apt.#2, Dorchester, MA 02122.
3) Defendant, who resides at last known 928 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148, is the father of the above-named child who was born out of wedlock.
4) The plaintiff and defendant are not married.
5) The mother of the child was not married at the time of the child’s birth and was not married within 300 days before the birth of the child.
6) The defendant signed a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity on 4/14/2007, a copy of which is attached to this complaint.
7) Whereas, plaintiff requests that the Court: grant the plaintiff custody of the child to do passport.
10 Bloomington St., Apt #2
Dorchester. MA 02122
Primary phone #: 617-595-2426