Classified Ads for April 18, 2019
135 HELP WANTED
Northwest Village Network seeks an experienced administrative coordinator for 10-15 hours/week, flexible schedule. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred. NVN: EOE.
For more information or to apply
email Faye Ross,
Deadline: May 17
& GENERAL OFFICE
Part Time to Full Time
Duties include Payroll, Invoicing, Bank Recs & EE Benefits; Also assist with general office duties, including answering phones, setting up appts.; learning our custom program. Exp With Peachtree/Sage accounting program helpful. Benefits incld. Shared medical, pd Vacation, prs days, holidays.
Phone Jeanne @ 215-438-3970
Human Touch Home Care, ltd. a Pennsylvania licensed non-medical in-home care company, has an opening for a weekend on-call care-coordinator, to handle emergency call outs and new requests for service, beginning at 5pm on Friday, until 8am Monday, one weekend per month. This individual will become part of the team of employees of an established home care company founded in 2005, based in Flourtown, Pa. Successful candidate will: Have a college degree and/or knowledge & experience in geriatrics. Have a car, and be available to answer calls from Clients and Caregivers during their on-call weekend. Actively demonstrate HUMAN TOUCH HOME CARE’S philosophy of customer service and respect for others. Have an excellent phone manner, be highly efficient & remain calm under stress. Training at our Flourtown office. Excellent pay.
Fax resume and cover to:
or call 215-233-0676 M-F 9a-4p
CHILD CARE CENTER
Christ Lutheran Child Care Center,
a quality church-based early childhood education center, is seeking a Director.
Requirements: Associate Degree or BA/MA Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. Supervisory experience preferred. Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Resume to
Or mail to:
Christ Ascension Lutheran Church
8300 Germantown Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19118
The Chestnut Hill Local seeks a personable, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an office manager who will provide support to our advertising, circulation and accounts receivable operations. Computer skills are necessary. The person hired will interact with customers, handle data entry and assist with projects. This is a 25-hour per week position.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is currently seeking a part-time Technology Associate to join our Technology Department. Norwood-Fontbonne Academy is a pre-k through grade 8, Catholic, Independent, co-ed, elementary school sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph and located in Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania.
As a member of the Technology Department, the responsibilities of the Technology Associate may include working with the Director of Technology in:
- Assisting in the administration and management of all network components (troubleshooting, configuration, replacement, migration, etc.)
- Assisting in the auditing and overseeing network accounts, including but not limited to Google Accounts, Active Directory and various learning platform systems.
- Responding to service ticket requests as needed
- Providing ancillary support for Faculty and Staff
- Documenting network configurations and produce end-user instructional guides in either a written or video format.
- Assisting in web-site management
- Assisting in evaluating new systems, technologies, and learning platforms
- Other basic tasks as required
Essential Skills, Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated strong interest in technology
- Basic and Technical knowledge, and demonstrated skills or familiarity with:
- Computer Hardware and Networking Components
- Windows, Macintosh, iOS, and Chrome OS
- Google platform and Active Directory (preferred)
- Basic html and web platforms
- Analytical thinking/Problem solving ability
- The ability to work independently, and in team environments
- The ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing ability, especially with technical and end-user documentation.
-The ideal candidate will be an independent worker, self-motivated, be results and detail oriented, and possess a willingness to learn.
Interested candidates should submit letter of introduction, resumé, and list of three professional references
No phone inquiries.
THE CHESTNUT HILL LOCAL
has a rare opening for an
advertising sales representative in the Mt. Airy, Wyndmoor, Glenside, East Falls territory. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with local businesses and helping them develop marketing plans that will increase awareness, foot traffic and sales. Experience is preferred but we would be willing to train a dedicated, sincere, driven individual. Excellent earnings potential and benefits package.
E-mail resume and brief paragraph about what makes you
perfect for this job to
to work nights and weekends
Apply in person